- Basic must-know technical terms explained
- Moving your WordPress Website - step by step instructions
- Moving your website with a plugin
- Moving email hosting - step by step instructions
- What is the difference between SSD and HDD?
- Comparing SSD and HDD: Security, Speed, Power Consumption, Durability & Reliability, Cost
- Should you migrate to SSD or keep you HDD server?
- Migrating to SSD
- What is Bootstrap?
- What you need to know to use Bootstrap
- Getting Bootstrap for your project
- Building a website with Bootstrap
- Bootstrap resources
Varnish HTTP Cache Control with Improved SSL/TLS Management for Web Servers Varnish Cache is used by over 2.5 million websites in production in 2018, including by some of the largest IT & media corporations like…
NGINX Compatible With Windows, Linux, macOS, Solaris, or FreeBSD Web Servers NetCraft is considered a reliable source for web server operating system analysis based on their method of parsing the HTTP meta-tag values of the…
Jira, Confluence, Trello, CloudApp, Zoom, & Slack – Top 12 DevOps Apps for 2018 DevOps represents the best practices in project management for the development & operation of web/mobile applications in a public, private, or…
Free Hosting Tools
Who Is Hosting This Site? Free Tool
Enter any website URL to find out which hosting service they are using
Market Share 2018
See the 2018 market share of each hosting company divided by countries
This exclusive tool will tell you if you are being robbed by your hosting service
Web Hosting Advisor
Answer a few questions and get the best web host for you!
- What is Web Hosting?
- What is shared web hosting?
- What is a domain name?
- What is bandwidth and how much do you need?
- What is disk space and how much do I need?
- How will I know how many people visited my site?
- How do I obtain a dedicated email account? (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- What is SSL security?
- Is my website protected from hackers?
- How do I back up my site?